- The development and application of digital techniques for accessing, interfacing or converting practical data
- AI tools or techniques for digital humanities research
- Resource integration or digital teaching materials for pedagogy
- Research on Digital Humanities Teaching and Promotion
- Practical experience in the application of digital art of music, movies, dramas, cultural heritage, digital games, virtual reality, digital design, new media, etc.
- Integrations of information technologies into humanities research fields.
Call for Papers
Topics of Interest
The conference invites papers in, but not limited to, the following topics:
Submission of a single paper abstract, poster abstract, or a panel proposal is welcomed.
All submissions are to be done online.
Please fill out the Submission Form and upload it through the Submission website: submission is closed now.
Thanks for your participation.
Submitted abstract for a single paper should contain 1,000-1,500 words.
Submitted abstract for a poster should contain 500-1,000 words.
Submitted panel proposal should contain 4,000-4,500 words. The panel proposal should provide an overview and the abstracts of 3-4 papers.
Language of papers: Chinese or English. If published in Chinese, Chinese and English titles and abstracts must be provided.
Conference Proceedings will be distributed during the conference. All authors who attend the conference will be invited to submit revised papers to the Journal of Digital Archives and Digital Humanities (Taiwanese Association for Digital Humanities). Detailed information will be announced later.